Today, sustainable employability is a hot topic everywhere we turn – we read about it online, hear about it on the radio, and talk about it in management team meetings.
In this whitepaper, we look at the four essential ways you can create sustainable employment, vitality of the labour force and workplace happiness. Read on if:
- Your workforce is drowning under an ever-increasing workload
- Stress and fatigue are on the rise among employees in your organization; so is the number of burn-outs
- You are struggling to attract and keep talented staff; it’s a struggle to find the right people
- Your current workforce can’t keep up with changes in the labor market
- You’re lacking a work-life balance in your organization
What you will learn:
- How much you can benefit when you avoid employee burn-out. We look at scientific research looking into why people DON’T burn-out
- Why engagement is such a crucial factor when it comes to sick leave, and how you can create more engagement
- How an energized workforce and lower sick leave can translate into significant savings for an organization
- And we challenge you to think about how you can keep your most talented staff from job-skipping to the competition
Have no fear, New Heroes is here! To receive the whitepaper, please subscribe to our newsletter and daily news. Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe at any time.